Monday 20 July 2015

Late Night Tacking And a Welcoming!




 She's Kinda Hot - 5 Seconds of Summer ♫ 


Hi & Welcome!

Hey there! Welcome to the new blog, if you have heard of me before then Hi!! 

If not my Name is Emma, I'm not new to blogger or the world of blogging. I've had a book review page for around 5 years, and I've started up two new blogs recently in the past couple of years which are to do with my Cake Decorating. I am the creator and owner of Sprinkle, Sparkle and Magic :D


Sprinkle, Sparkle and Magic - The original blog for the one and only, Sprinkle, Sparkle and Magic. Find out what we've been creating, information, updates and recipes.


The Life of Sprinkle, Sparkle and Magic - Here you will find what's happening on the inside, from the creator and owner of Sprinkle, Sparkle and Magic - Me!


Tinks Books and Reviews - You guessed it! All the books I have ever read and their reviews are all on this blog. My oldest blog <3 


__________________________________


So this blog has been born and will be soon "christened" with it's first post! It's birthday will be set in stone and we will be all good to go! If you've not guessed by the title of the blog, I do like my music, as well as my crafts! Any music really, but mostly rock ;) I know some people may think that 5SOS isn't a rock band, but they're more rocky than that's in the charts, so you can't really complain, well, you can. I'm also going add the song I'm listening to at the time all the way up at the top of the blog! :) 


I decided to create this page, simply because I do quite a lot of crafts and I don't have anywhere to put my progress or my finished products, and I thought what better way than to create a blog, so here I am. With my fourth blog! 


At the moment, right at this very moment, I am tacking materials together so I can make some lovely drawstring bags tomorrow, Mum's helping as I haven't used a sewing machine for a while, most of my sewing has been done by hand, which I don't mind! But I'm on a rather tight time limit.  


I'm also in the process of making 4 blankets, so I need some project bags making up! I have got a grand total of 7 blankets to do at the moment, but I shall post more about that tomorrow :) 





So here's what I've started today, after some false starts I've managed to find a good and easy pattern, I love the material, which I will tell you more about tomorrow, such beautiful colours and vintage with a real love and also has sentimental meanings too it.


You can see the process with what is happening here. I did the green pinstriped one first, then once that was cut to size, tacked it onto the other fabric which is a pink flower patterned fabric. And then kept alternating. 


Till I had all four finished sheets! I am currently doing the second fabrics for the second bag, then I am getting off to bed! 

Till tomorrow, 

Sleep tight everyone, and thanks for taking the time to read the first blog post! 

Much love, 

Emma 
xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment