Thursday 30 July 2015

New Goodies!


Hello everyone!! 

A couple of days ago, my dad came home from work with a glorious parcel for me...


Behold! A lovely, pink Love Knitting parcel, I must say, the ordering and delivery service was brilliant, one of the best companies I have ordered from, probably on the same par as Cake Stuff, they both sure know how to get something to you and fast! 

In this lovely parcel, contained 6 lovely colours of yarn, perfect for a new project that I will be starting soon! You all remember when I mentioned about making blankets? Or have I not mentioned it it yet? If not, I will be making 6 blankets all for various people, for various reasons, this wool is for one of those said blankets! 


And here we have it! I haven't used any of them yet so I'm yet to see what they are like to work with!

Brand: James C. Brett - Top Value
Colours from Top Left to Bottom Right: ( I tried looking for the colours but they only come up with the numbers! Even on their site! So I'll describe them to you!)

Lime Green, Dusty Grey, Royalish Purple, Cream, Dark Brown and a Light Pink. 

These will all be used for a blanket which I hope to start soon, my fingers are itching to get started on it, but I need to finished this one I'm doing at the moment for next month! 



You might be able to see the colours better in this picture but still not very good! Once I have done a square, I shall keep you all up to date with what is happening with all the blankets and my progress, and you should be able to see the colours a little better! 

Will post later! 

Happy Crafting! 

Much love, 

Emma

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment