Friday 2 October 2015

WIDN and Adventures


Afternoon everyone, how are we all today? 

Today I will be going over to York to help Mr. B's family move into their new house so I won't be able to post for a couple of days.  In the meantime, I have got a new project to take with me in the car, which is my Autumn Scarf, I've already completed one square, well nearly - I just need to do a a couple of rounds in white for a nice thick border. 

Now I'm not a religious person, but the buildings amaze and fascinate me! 
They're just so beautiful!



Mr. B drove us to Wentworth Church today where we went on a lovely little walk, got some lovely pictures, I know I've already mentioned it but I just love Autumn so much! It's just great, though I'm still waiting for all the leaves to fall so I can crunch them with my Doc's. Just got to wait a little bit longer ;) 


Just look at all those leaves, waiting to dry up and to be crunched!! Eee so excited!


It wasn't much of a walk, but it had some nice scenery, with a lovely long path and the colours we're beautiful. We then ended up going to Wentworth antiques where he proceeded to show me something new that they had in store - a whole wall of Stylecraft yarns! It took every inch of me not to go mad and just buy a load of them! I wanted to so much, but I didn't really need them. 


So here's a better picture as promised of the traditional Granny square for the Autumn scarf, I just love these colours so much, they blend so much and remind Jess and I of the lovely leaves, just what I was looking for and wanted! 


I am currently in working mode and creating 44 first rounds in Gold, I did think today that I could make a Gryffindor scarf out of the Gold and Claret as they are pretty much bang on in colours - for when I go to the Harry Potter Studios next month with Mr. B! He don't really like Harry Potter that much so thought I could always create him a Slytherin one ;) 


For now though, I think Mr. B and his dad are getting the car ready so I must dash off as I still have a couple of things that need to go in the car. I will keep you all posed on Instagram and on Facebook! 

You can find me by searching - 
 Little, squidgy and cute on both and it's the one with the picture of thee balls of Stylecraft yarn! 
I'll be waiting for you all to join me! 



I just loved this picture of Mr. B's old Triumph Toledo, with the green trees and  the autumn leave son the floor! Added to the old look, don't you think? 

Be back soon
Have a great weekend everyone!

Happy Crafting, 

No comments:

Post a Comment