Friday 11 September 2015

21st Birthday Adventure


Afternoon everyone! 
Hope we are all doing well? 

If you read my last post you will know that I have been off for the past couple of days, the reason being my 21st Birthday! There was no way I was working that, and the extra day after too! 



The morning began with Mr. B driving us to Castleton where we spent the majority of the day mooching around the town in the sunshine, just the two of us. We stopped off at a lovely Called The Causeway Shop and had some lovely Ciabatta toasties, and also where a cricket decided to land on Mr. B's arm.


 I also got to open my present which was The Meringue Girls newest book, Everything Sweet! It's so good, I can't wait to get baking!



We then proceeded to walk from the town to the first cave which was The Peak Cavern, also known as The Devil's Arse. Though we didn't have enough to go in but was nice to have a walk up and chat. 



We then carried on and walked from there to Speedwell Cavern, which was a very nice picturesque walk. Then we started to walk from there too the other Cavern which was Treak Cliff, also known as Blue John Cavern, but just decided to walk back to the town as we wouldn't have enough time to get back home for the meal later on. 


Then later on, Mr. B and Jess came along for the family meal, to which they are practically family :) 
Went to a Mexican in Sheffield called Chiquitos, which serve the most beautiful food and cocktails imaginable, they are just amazing! Jess made me wear a sombrero! She's hiding next to me as I sip my Pina Colada haha


 

My wonderful mum and dad who have taught me pretty much everything I know! I am so thankful that they helped me be creative as a child as I don't think I would be doing my cakes, music, crochet or writing at all now. I hate to think how I would have turned out without them! 
I love them so much and I am so thankful to call them my parents and couldn't ask for a couple any better than these two! 

I love them both too the moon and back! 



Check out my new baby! My younger brother got it me, omg I am in love, it's just totally amazing and can't wait to get to grips with it more! It's so fun, made an amazing chocolate cheesecake in it this morning, THE BEST one I have don't yet and let me tell you, it makes a total difference in what mixer you have.  Goodbye handheld, hello standing beast! 



All in all, I had such an amazing birthday and past couple of days, they have been wonderful and filled with love and magic! I've been surrounded by everyone that I love and couldn't of asked for a better 21st Birthday. I may not have done much to some people, but has been one of the best birthday's ever. I am so thankful to everyone who came and who celebrated and wished me a happy birthday. 

I am also so thankful for Mr. B taking me to Castleton and just making it a wonderful time and a day I will never forget. Love him to pieces. It was truly beautiful and on such a lovely, sunny beautiful day! So a big thank you to my Mr. B!

Much love, 

No comments:

Post a Comment