Wednesday 5 August 2015

Goldfish Case


Hi everyone!

I know what you're thinking, a case for an actual Goldfish?!

I am happy to tell you that it isn't, it's just the name I have decided to give it as I felt like the colours went well. Infant, I might make a blanket out of those colours for myself :D 


Don't you think the colours are just beautiful? 
Oooh I could squeal I'm so excited about them haha 



I decided to make up a pattern, in all honesty it's not too great but next time, it shall be wonderful!

Mr.B asked me to make him a case for his new MP3 player, it's not your average MP3 either. It's like this big industrial expensive one, and trust me, even I wouldn't want it to get broke. 



The pattern consisted of: 

Chaining 12 and then turning the work around, doing a treble crochet into every chain stitch. Continually turning over your work as you go and doing this to the desired length and height. I used a 5mm hook

I think I did about 28 rows altogether, I then just used the folding method and just sewed up the left and right sides. 



I know that the stitching isn't that great around the outside but hey ho! I'm still learning and will get there the next time I make one. I did make a button but he decided he didn't want it, which was a shame cause it was so cute! So here it is! it fits nice and snug, which is what he wanted the design to be and it's not safe and has a little home! 

I present to you...

The Goldfish! 


Much love as always, 

Emma 


No comments:

Post a Comment