Friday 21 August 2015

Plans for the day


Hey everyone! 

How are you all? What do you plan on doing today? 

Right now I'm enjoying a late breakfast of a lovely bacon and eggs sandwich with a caramel coffee, as I've just finished watching the rest of the first season of New Girl, which I loved! 



I'm going to get as much of my crocheting down today as there is no reason as to why I shouldn't! I've got the day off and not working today and it's the only chance I have to get stuff sorted!
I made a load of the first round last night for the Sunburst Granny blanket I'm making for mum, which is supposed to be all finished for next week - it's not going to be done I can assure you! 



I have got 20 squares so far and need something like 190, so I don't know when it will get get finished but I will keep you updated on the progress :) I'm still doing the squares in group stages, it's so much quicker and easier to learn :) 


A couple of days ago Mr. B and I went up to the park and picked some fresh Blackberries, they we're so nice! Much better than buying them from the shops, they're right of my doorstep so no point in hopping on a bus to go and get some from Asda is there? Fresh is best! 

I made an Apple, Pear and Blackberry crumble with them, which was just lovely with a lovely pool of custard - Yummy! I will post the recipe up on the cake blog soon and when I do, I shall post the link up on here for you all - as well as the other recipes :) 

Just look at how beautiful they are though! Gorgeous! 

For now I am off! But I will be posting later with what I'm doing or things I've made! 

Happy Crocheting! 

Much love, 

No comments:

Post a Comment