Tuesday 25 August 2015

WIDN, WIP and Lean Mean Crocheting Machine


Hi all, me again! 


I promised you an update on the sunburst granny blanket this morning and now I'm back here, like I said I would be! I'm not at work today and thank god as I need some serious catch up time, if I'm going to try and pull this blanket off and get it done for this Saturday! Like Mr. B said, If I do 20 squares a day, by Saturday all I will be doing is joining all the squares together and tiding up loose ends. 

At the moment my day consists of making as many second rounds as possible, I'm sure there's an actual word for it, but I'm going with that one as it makes more sense to me. I was going to get 10 of each colour done, I already have 10 of each, but you know what I mean  then 40 would be out of the way of 126. 


But at the moment the light blue I'm using is slowly going down, so I thought I might as well reel off as many second rounds as possible then get on with the thirds. Apart from the odd update / post I'm trying to stay of of the Internet as much as possible otherwise I will never get anything done. 
If I have a break, it will simply be reading The Mortal Instruments: City of Glass, which is a great read so far, gutted they're not releasing the second film now! Shall have to re-watch the City of Bones and refresh my memory. 

The above photo is how the blanket is looking so far which is great to say that I didn't start this project not long ago, I am pleased with myself! It's getting there, once I've got some more squares together and I'm reunited with my Darning needle again. I will start to join the squares together in rows, which I can't wait to do. I also need to get started on the other blankets!! Ahh so much too do, so little time!

But for now I need to get cracking with work, I will add the links to some recipes I am putting onto the cake blog later. 

Speak later all! 

Happy Crocheting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment