Tuesday 25 August 2015

Large MP3 Case


Hey everyone!

It's just a quick post this morning as I have a current WIP that I need to try and get finished before this Saturday! Ahh! If you've read my latest post, you will know that I am on about the blanket I am doing for my mum, I was originally doing 190 squares but don't know whether to do 125 now, I shall soon see if I have enough time! I will be doing a post later on today about it. 


A couple of weeks back I made an mp3 case for my music player, do you remember? If not take a look! So Mr. B decided he wanted one for his and of course, I had to make one! He chose this lovely Emerald colour that I already had at the bottom of my wool bag (Monsters Inc - Disney reusable bag - Excellent use for everything! I use them to store my cake stuff in too and for college!)


The wool was Hayfield Bonus DK in Emerald and was lovely to work with! :) 
I'll be honest, as the MP3 is a lot bigger than mine it took me quite a while to get the same length and width for each side (I didn't count them like a numpty!) Using a 4mm hook, I then just kept going until it reached the right size, then got the front and the back and darned it together :) I have since realised that I should of probably crocheted the sides together using a single stitch, but hey! I'm still learning! ;) 


Needless to say that he loves his new case for his MP3 and has requested some more, should this one get damaged in anyway, after all his MP3 was not on the cheap side, but he loves his music and only wants the best ;) 

Will post more later!

Happy Crafting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment