Thursday 20 August 2015

Old Pillow's


Evening everyone!

Thought I would do a quick post, it is something I made in the past!


So this was a pillow I made a while back, couple of years maybe? That I made for Sam, he's an avid Guitarist and owns an old fashioned 1970's HH amp, he's also a big fan on T.Rex. 

So I decided to copy his amp and made it into a Pillow for his birthday! It was a surprise and he loved it :) 

It was just black material for the amp, then all the other bits sewn on like the buttons and lettering were felt. All hand sewn, as well as the pillow case itself. I did make this after the T.Rex pillow and the case is removable, as I added on some pop studs.


I also made another Pillow before the HH one, which was based around the band T.Rex which is one of his favourite, hence why he has HH amps ;) He does love the amps though and the pillows haha 

The pillow is looking a bit worse for wear now, it had a drink spilt on it and at the time, I didn't make the cover removable so it's all stitched up. I sewed on the letters out of leopard print felt and sewed the whole pillow cases together by hand :) it was like a white silt material with multicoloured shiny stars on. 



I will do another post later of things that are more current! 

But for now, I need to get some crocheting done!

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment