Wednesday 12 August 2015

Mini Project: Sony MP3 Case


Evening everyone! 

What have you all been up to recently?

I was going to post this a couple of  days ago, but I never got round to it, what with making all the blankets and what not. Busy, busy bee! 

Be warned -  The pictures are a little bit dull I'm afraid. 



So here it is! Sadly I can't remember the pattern for it as I made it up as I went along. 
I do know that it is all in single and chain stitches. 


I managed to roughly make them the same size which I am so happy about, as I made one for Mr. B and his was a pain to do, but I eventually did it in the end. 

I decided to do the sides separate this time, compared to the first one I did where I did it in one long, stretch and then stitched it all the way around. It looks much better like this...



And it looks a lot neater once all sewn together! Quite proud of myself really, it's nice and snug so it wont fall out either! I was going to make one for my Kobo but I can't seem to find it anywhere :( Which I am gutted and a little worried about, I'm sure it will turn up somewhere!  
*Crosses fingers and toes*


So here we have it! Was a nice quick and little project to do, there is a hole in it, simply because I was going to make a fasten on clip form the back with a button but then I couldn't be bothered as I felt it looked cute already! 

Will post again soon! 

Happy Crafting! 

Much love, 





No comments:

Post a Comment