Saturday 22 August 2015

What a Gloomy Evening!


Evening everyone! 

How are we all doing? Up to much? 

The weather was so lovely this morning down in South Yorkshire today, it was sunny and bright and I even got sent home from work early! Which was good as I've got quite a bit of crochet done, woo!
Though it is rubbish in some ways as I won't get paid much for today, but it's not the end of the world!

But yeah, it was lovely and sunny, though it was really humid which can only mean one thing over here in the UK. Thunderstorm and  my god it has thrown it down! It's stopped for now but it has been coming and going and also thundering and lightening! I do love listening to the rain though, it's so peaceful. 


As I said, I have been able to get up to speed with some of the crochet for this blanket of my mums :) 
It's been nice, she was at home today so we sat watching The Boxtrolls - We still like watching Disney films regardless of our ages, who doesn't love a good Disney film? :)

Mum sat and did some of her Knitting and catching up with all the baby jumpers she's doing and I've been sat catching up with blankets and her's too! Though I could only go unto the 2nd round as I don't want her to see what colours I'm doing! Here was the before shot of all the 1st rounds I made!


And here's all the 2nd rounds! I finally feel like I'm catching up with it all and I'm quite positive that I may get it all finished or at least a couple of days late for her birthday! It's better than a month late though! Granted they all need darning. I will hopefully be getting them all to round 3 this afternoon. 



I'm back at work tomorrow which is rubbish, only because it's a weekend haha but I don't mind I get to see Mr. B tomorrow as well so I'm excited about that too! Don't you think flowers looks just as beautiful with raindrops on them? 

Hope you are all having a lovely weekend and thinking of me when you're all having fun ;)
Will update soon!

Happy Crocheting!

Much love as always, 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment